Revisit August 12, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Saw my favorite cashier at Tom Thumb this morning. She always remembers the last conversation we had a week or so ago. How does she do that?
2. I worked some more on my packing material art. A little stuck on what to do next. Sleeping always helps.
3. Setting up an in-person meeting time and place for Creative Community. We’ll see how that works out next week.
4. Grandkids at my house for the first time, with computers, getting orientation things done for school.
5. Teeth cleaned today. I’m ready for school to start now!
You? What made you happy today?