FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A clean house. I have a really good housecleaner who comes once a month or so and it is the perfect interval.
2. Different things are starting to come together for Max and Ruby to start school next week (on line). An orientation packet to complete, a class schedule, supply lists, etc.
3. Mr Tiniest-of-Bunnies has spent hours in the back yard today. I’ll put his tiny bunny self in the first comment.
4. Ruby and I got haircuts today. Amanda Jon Lundquist gives very good hair cuts. Her shop is fun, everyone is careful, and it’s only about 10 minutes away.
5. A wonderful zoom session with a group for people who have lost a child. It’s a particular kind of grief and it is so healing take part. It makes me happy to listen and help hold someone else’s mourning.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.