Revisit August 11, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Church, of course. A harpist today and Greg Brownderville was our guest speaker. He had amazing things to say about living in the mystery, which might mean something different than you think.
2. One of the things he said was that even in the most profound grief, there are moments of joy. So I told him about these 5 things after the service. He said, Thank you.
3. The WalMart parking lot has about 100 yards of really tall pampas grass planted along the edge. It’s just stunning.
4. Lunch with friends. Great conversation about things that matter and things that don’t.
5. Dinner with family. Great conversation about things that matter and things that don’t.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.