Revisit August 1, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Day 2 of the Landmark Forum for Graduates. It has never felt so light to shed some of my hard-working assumptions. Superstitions. Or to see how much work it is to keep up appearances.
2. Max stayed about half a day and then kept falling asleep. I sent him home and walked out of my upset in about 5 minutes.
3. Got some household admin done at lunch time AND took a break. I’m not so good about Part 2, there.
4. It is so pleasant in my front room. It’s like a little mini vacay to bring my computer up here and sit in the light all day.
5. New reading material arrived. Heading for my big fat reading chair for a pleasant evening.
I love to hear what made you happy today! Go!!