Revisit April 24, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I’ve been wearing a tee shirt from 2004, I realized this morning. Well, not every day. That’s pretty darn sturdy for a plain shirt from Target. That’s a lot of times through the washer and dryer!
2. I drove by the spillway at White Rock Lake this morning — wowie. Constrained power.
3. Got in touch with a friend in Nicaragua to make sure he was safe and to get some perspective on events there. He is safe. He says news reports are worse than real life.
4. These little machines many of us have, the ones we can even carry in our pockets, can reach around the world and check on a friend in just a few minutes. Amazing.
5. Grief class #5 of 6 tonight. Grief class in one sentence: Hold hands when you cross the street.
How about you?