Revisit April 23, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Getting a lot of things done today.
2. I bought new towels for the Soto house yesterday and washed them. They completely filled up the lint filter in the dryer with bright new colors. I mean “filled up,” as in overflowing.
3. There is a restaurant supply store next to the Aldi store in my neighborhood. And one block from Elliott’s. House porn dreams churning in my brain.
4. Looking again at the 1984 memory book from a city camp experience of Kim’s, I am struck by the persistence of some DNA from one generation to the next. My builder instincts went from my grandfather to my dad to me to Kim to Ruby in a straight line. 3D thinkers.
5. A really great thunderstorm going outside, prelude to an entire day of rain here tomorrow. Good sleeping.
Bonus: 6. Someone who is now a friend told me the work we did three years ago in Every Voice 2016 is still inspiring them, That Really makes me happy.
And you? How was your day?