Revisit April 20, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. So many bunnies. Driving down the alley early this morning (bunny time), I saw a little bunny passage under almost every fence. Two sat in the alley for so long I had to stop the car and wait for them to move.
2. My implant dentist posted such a sweet video message to all his patients, telling them to be well during this quarantine. I’ve always known him as a kind man.
3. Monday night’s call with the three authors was amazing. Coaching on effective use of Google Calendar. A conversation about how the experience of wide spread disasters must have occurred in other times without instant communication. And an inquiry into WTH does one do when one hasn’t any idea what to do.
4. A beautiful and clear night sky on my evening walk with Venus dominating the western sky. Really really bright and beautiful.
5. A 4.5 pound bag of Hot Tamales candy arrived today via Amazon.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!