Revisit April 14, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I let lots of people get in front of me in traffic. One at a time.
2. A gorgeous spring day — a little chilly and windy but a beautiful time to be outside.
3. Discovered some new resources for a project I’m working on.
4. Dinner with the cousins and their parents and me. Cooked by my son! What a lively, loud group.
5. Walked to the bank of 7–11 early this morning, saw my favorite clerk, picked up the Sunday NYTimes. I love early morning.
How about you?