Revisit April 1, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Manin took both kids grocery shopping with him. They got everything on the list PLUS
2. he let them both get a candy bar. They came back soooo animated. It lasted until bedtime. Which is now. I hope it’s worn off. Neither of them could stop talking all evening.
3. I had a very productive day, made great progress through this week’s to do list. I like it when Monday goes like that.
4. Found a good health insurance policy for the kids. Thanks for the referral,
, Coverage starts this week. Yay!
5. Found a driver, a back-up driver, and a sub for Soto house for next week’s carcinoma excision in three texts. Bam. I have the best friends.
Bonus (so I won’t forget): I have been attempting to download
‘s caringbridge site off and on for a few weeks.
I’m thinking of publishing some parts of it. Every time I tried, it would download for hours and hours and soon I’d tire of waiting and stop. So, last night, I sent a note to their tech person — how long could it take, was it actually downloading, etc. This morning when I opened my email, the tech had written me a great little note about Kim and had downloaded the entire site, saved it as a PDF, ready to publish. 232 pages. We were pretty wordy!! I am so moved by the kindness of strangers.
And, you, what made you happy today?