Five things that made me happy today:
1. I edged and trimmed my front lawn this morning in just a little over 30 minutes. It was cool. The grass isn’t growing quite so much. I’ve learned a few tricks about using the tools, etc. Yay, me.
2. I found some spiky plastic things to keep the mean yellow cat off the roof of the catio (and out of my kitchen) and finally got them in place today. I haven’t seen the cat but I’ve seen signs that he’s tried to get in. Begone, cat!
3. My class about the Parts We Play was worth it. More looking at the automaticity of the roles we play.
4. The kitchen sink sprayer at the Soto house sprung a leak a few weeks ago. A tiny pinhole. But over several weeks, it made a big puddle under the sink. Plumbers gave us a price to repair that was more than $300. I found a plumbing parts store and the manufacturer replaced it for FREE. Mañin Soto installed it today. Sometimes DIY is just gratifying.
5. Chef MarySue prepared an exquisite egg omelet for supper. And called it a day.
You? What made you happy recently?
I love to hear.