Five things that made me happy today:
1. Texas Longhorn Band at Richardson High School field. With Ruby. We go almost every year to see them practice their Texas/OU halftime show. Today was perfect weather.
2. Max is beginning to get multiple respiratory allergies under control for the moment. Yay for modern medicine.
3. Finished the latest puzzle. I think I have a new favorite puzzle company. The colors are even brighter than the photo.
4. Off line early tonight to work on tomorrow’s coursework. It’s challenging and fun.
5. And, all the stars are aligned (weather, a couple of free hours on my calendar, tools all ready to go) for some yard work at oh dawn thirty in the morning.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or last week!