October 7, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Not one but TWO other twin yella cars spotted on the road. I don’t know. It just makes me ridiculously happy. Plus Yellow is the Coming Color.
2. Max and his friend had an incredible time at the State Fair. I’m sure I haven’t heard the last of it. Pictures may follow.
3. A little puzzle time squeezed in today. The light is getting more fall-ish every day and it’s delightful.
4. Several breakthrough conversations today with family and friends.
5. Signing off early tonight to get some assigned reading done — a “chore” I love.
And you? Let’s hear what made you happy today!