Five things that made me happy today:
1. Really great Community Saturday with the Partnership Course. (Another is scheduled for the last Saturday in January if you’re interested.)
2. Chilly weather is moving in overnight. It’s below 70 now, at 5 pm. Some good sleeping coming on!
3. I’m having pasta for dinner. Pasta + chillier weather = so much ambition. Does that happen to you? I think it’s because it makes me think I’m a grown up and, therefore, I should be doing Things.
4. I found something interesting for the house that I’ve never tried. Stay tuned. I’ll say more.
5. My Christmas cactus plant have spent the week outdoors in plenty of rain and sunshine and are ready for their winter season.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.