Five things that made me happy today:
1. Baby Thea is now babbling something that sounds like Dada when she sees her Da. Pretty cool. (Some of any baby’s progress resides in parents’ eyes!)
2. Somehow the women who clean the Soto house from time to time managed to clean without any water running in the kitchen sink. That is an achievement worth of acclaim. (Parts to arrive next week.)
3. Somehow I spoke enough Spanish at the Thrift Store to get my point across this afternoon. It went something like Necesito tu nombre para esta tienda. No puedo find it. Complete with a lot of hand gestures.
4. Somehow it rained today all around my house and I never heard it or saw it. It must have been a long, gentle rain during my late afternoon nap. The whole place smells so great this evening.
5. Episode #2 of the current season of Great British Baking Show is on tonight. Going there now.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.