November 9, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Another funny conversation with Max driving him to school this morning. He may be hard to wake up, but he’s pretty much fun right after that.
2. What I thought was a little puzzle time this late afternoon and when I looked up, it was dark outside.
3. I’m pretty sure the cut up watermelon I’m having for an evening snack is fermenting. Might provide an interesting after effect. We’ll see.
4. Making plans for the Van Gogh immersive exhibit later this week. A friend is taking me. I’ll report back.
5. The red maple at the Soto house is about half way to its full glory. It’s stunning already.
And you? I always love to hear what made you happy, too.