November 7, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Totally messed up my plan to attend church in person this morning. Changing times mess with my brain and my body. Listened and watched on line — also good. Beautiful music this morning.
2. Puttered around the house, enjoying another sunny, mild day.
3. Last week’s The New Yorker magazine kept me reading into the night and some more today. Including a wonderful short piece by Paul McCartney on writing lyrics for Eleanor Rigby. Link below.
4. A long conversation with a friend I don’t talk to often enough.
5. Trees are just barely barely turning in Texas, although some red maples are really beginning to get some color. I still miss colorful falls, after 50 years here.
And you? What made you happy today? I’d love to hear about it.