November 4, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A really long nap in the middle of the day. Part of my vax reaction, but still, a nap.
2. Pasta with pesto for lunch. It’s a treat to have hot food in the middle of the day.
3. Mr rabbit is back, feeding with the doves this morning. They don’t seem to mind at all.
4. I finally got access to my account at pnc bank. That was another hour on the phone to add to five hours last week, including an in-person visit to the bank. And I started moving my money out of there.
5. Planning on a late breakfast/early lunch with a family friend tomorrow at the Melrose, a favorite haunt of mine in days gone by. Very gone by.
And you? I’d love to hear what’s making you happy!