Five things that made me happy today:
1. (From yesterday) — finished the finale of the Great British Baking Show (or whatever the title is). For the first time that I remember, I watched as the shows were released, so it took 8 or 9 weeks to see the whole series. It’s just one of the best of the “still standing” genre.
2. Cloudy, rainy day. Good for staying inside and
3. Starting on another puzzle. I listen to some news and some Saturday NPR and some classical music and do housework in spurts. It’s like sampling all the food groups at a meal. My Saturdays.
4. Lunch with the Sotos at Flying Fish in Plano. They have a sign on the door about being short handed and they certainly were, but they’re trying hard to deliver a good dining experience.
5. Max and Ruby are both re-arranging their bedrooms. It’s fun to see what they think is important and how they are making decisions. Ruby’s is, of course, quite arty. Max is making room for his VR hobby. Apparently he and his friends really like to MOVE AROUND while they’re playing whatever it is with virtual reality.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.