November 26, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. All the grandkids call me MarySue. From time to time. It’s always a little jolt.
2. I finished the newest puzzle. See below. Irony of ironies — this was the replacement puzzle from the last one that was missing a piece and this one is also missing a piece in nearly the same place. Hmmmm.
3. Beautiful sunny day. Chillier outside than it looks.
4. A long zoom call with a friend.
5. Got my Christmas decorations out of the garage except one box marked Xmas, which has sat by the back door since January 2021 when I took down last year’s decorations. I think that’s a neglect record.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.