November 24, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Seeing memories from 12 years ago — Thanksgiving in Melbourne, Australia. It was a wonderful ten days or so.
2. Max and I went to Frisco Discovery Center to see Lavanya Challa’s art.
3. Then we checked out the trains — one of our favorite destinations for Granma MarySue’s Covid Tour 20–21.
4. Tried a trial subscription to Dinnerly, one of those meal-ingredients-and-recipes delivered to your door thing. I got the most allergy-free dishes I could find. Talapia tonight.
5. All my ingredients are ready for Thanksgiving cooking tomorrow. Turkey, stuffing, and my special upside down onion topped cornbread.
And you? I’d love to hear what’s making you happy.