November 21, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church was a wonderful collage of gratitude. The music was great. Two of our members shared personal stories. Our visiting minister, Ruth MacKenzie, had a wonderful homily based on bird watching, so that just nestled down in my heart.
2. Followed by lunch with my brunch bunch at a favorite hang out. I’ve missed two or three weeks of their generous listening.
3. I can feel us starting down the runway for full out Thanksgiving week — Max and Ruby on school vacation, Mañin Soto working an odd schedule, the whole Dallas family prepping for a ridiculous meal on Tuesday. And mostly pleasant weather.
4. Afternoon nap and puzzle time.
5. Some reading in my new novel.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.