November 17, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. One of the bunnies is back feeding in the yard. He runs fast when I go out to
2. Feed the crows. They are content now to sit in the Bradford pear while I put the peanuts out.
3. The squirrels will not wait. They run along the top of the fence and just stand out of the say of my hand. My dad was bit by a squirrel once and they make me a little nervous.
4. Beautiful day for a walk with Baby Thea. Maybe a mile in 30 minutes or so?
5. Pasta for dinner. The time change makes me think it’s deep winter, not early fall, weather.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.