November 13, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Really amazing fall weather here, starting with another in a series of deep orange sunrises.
2. A few hours of watching high school wrestling this morning. It’s actually a sport that I really like. Some of the matches were quite good. I started to say “gripping,” but that turns out to be a really bad pun.
3. I came home and took a two hour nap. It’s hard work watching all those muscle-y moves.
4. A little puzzle time with my tiny tinny radio in the great light in the front room.
5. A dinner of left over salmon, yellow squash, and sweet onion, sizzled in some butter. Yum. During the preparation of same, I spilled an entire pint container of perfectly ripe blueberries on my dusty kitchen floor. Oh well. There goes dessert.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.