November 10, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Found an interesting article about the supply chain disruption to share with Max this morning. He knows quite a bit about economics and sociology, so he makes an interesting discussion partner. We’ll probably work on it a few days before something else catches our attention. @anthonyryanschmidt.com
2. I also shared the post below with him that peaked his interest. They’re model cars that a young man photographs with his iphone camera. See what you think. Max is interested in trying some.
3. L.o.n.g walk with Thea this morning while her parents worked. We walked for more than an hour, including a brief stop a the neighborhood library, where I found out they host a website that streams their video collection. Cool discovery.
4. A good few hours of conversations with friends via zoom this afternoon. I couldn’t possibly talk with, let alone see, that many people in one afternoon without technology.
5. Some more Anne Lamotte coming this evening. I’m really enjoying Dusk Night Dawn.
And you? What made you happy today?