May 4, 2022. Wednesday.
Five things that made me happy:
1. Finished the MRI part of the longevity study. Of the 300 who started the study three cycles ago (every other year), there are about 100 left. That’s a pretty big attrition rate. Did you ever read The Tontine?
2. Max decided on a walk in the woods for his exercise today, so I dropped him off at the Oak Point trail head. Plano has pretty city parks.
3. Great call with my Partnership study group. Who new philosophy could be so much fun?
4. Rexie the cat has re-discovered the cat basket on my table and is settling in there now.
5. This Saturday, 10 to 5 Central, is the Partnership Explorations on-line Community Day. You’re welcome to join for all or part of the day. We’re very inclusive — you need to be 15 or over. Let me know if you want details.
Your turn!! What made you happy today??