May 31, 2022. Tuesday.
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby and a friend and I went to see Downton Abbey movie. Costumes and sets were fabulous. The movie was meh.
2. After, we had a terrific mid-afternoon supper across the street at a bakery. One of the best panini sandwiches I’ve had in a really long time.
3. Took Max to the gym. He has really become a regular. His huge-weight-loss-get-sexy program has morphed into build-muscles-for-looks kind of thing. Go, Max!
4. Having fun with wordle. Today was a miss. Brilliant game.
5. My kitchen plants love being in the front room and have all had a growth spurt. They get a lot more sun there in the summer. Why I love that room.
And you? Your turn to tell what made you happy today.