May 3, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. I belong to a couple of bird groups on Facebook and the members are all closet rescuers. Maybe some like me who got “vet” on their preference test in junior high. If there’s a rescue, they all come to attention, looking up locations and phone numbers, and giving advice. That’s my tribe.
2. A very happy moment for Max this week — to be continued after a few more things fall in to place.
3. Ruby is within a couple of hours of finishing her own semester project for school. Send some juju for her to Git ‘Er Done.
4. I had time for a couple of hours with that puzzle. It is very relaxing and requires just slightly above an idling brain. Puzzle plus a dazzling and noisy storm outside makes for a good evening.
5. Large bunny and small bunny feeding at the same time this morning. Easy to see the size difference when they’re together. So the smaller one is definitely this year’s kit.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.