May 25, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby made an emergency run to Barnes & Noble for one more book in the series she’s reading. It’s good that she doesn’t want to run out of reading material.
2. A drizzling and sometimes outright rainy day cleared up this afternoon to an only-in-Texas china-blue sky with not a single cloud.
3. A really good zoom call with most of the Maximillian22 team, focusing on the next school year for Max. He will be a senior and we are going to make it the best year ever for him.
4. Ava (Ruby’s friend) and Ruby and I worked on a puzzle together. Ava’s a fan. Ruby’s cooperative, for a while. She had her nose in her book.
5. I finished a dreadful wooden puzzle that my friend J Kim Wright sent me. Oh my. Fun and really hard.
I’d love to hear about your happy things today. Any day, really.