May 21, 2022. Saturday.
Five things that made me happy today:
1. The Global Conference is really great this year. Besides being an enormous family/class reunion for 41 years of work, it’s challenging and inspiring. An it’s all on-line — which took a lot of hard work.
2. Hoping for some rain tonight to end this humid, windy day.
3. Did some plant care today — the Christmas cactus plants got a deep bath in the back yard sun. They are looking pretty perky. I don’t water them often but they needed a drink.
4. I woke up way early this morning, about 4. I think there is a noise in my neighborhood that wakes me so early. If I don’t fall back asleep pretty fast, I just get up. It’s amazing what two or three extra hours can make for your day!
5. I did finish that pesky puzzle in that bonus time this morning. That was hours and hours and hours of meditation over many weeks.
Your turn! What made you happy today?