May 19, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. One of my teen grandchildren texted me last night, just after 10, to request “my” beet bread recipe. He wanted to bake it with a friend. Too many details to write here . Just get that it’s a warm fuzzy. I haven’t baked beet bread in quite a while, so either I or the beet bread made quite an impression.
2. Warm and sunny Texas spring weather with no rain clouds in sight. The weatherman has been wrong for several days now.
3. Ruby got her first covid shot this morning. She’s so excited to get it and that her friends are getting it too.
4. Cooking up plans for summer road trips is fun.
5. A friend sent a surprise gift of an amazing puzzle. I will have more to say soon.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Do tell.