May 17, 2022. Tuesday.
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Watering my plants. I visit with them as I water. This cute little guy hitched a ride in my ice plant. I’m not sure of the variety but he’s quite feisty.
2. It took a guided digital tour by an administrator at the high school to get Ruby registered for summer school. Probably 10 or 12 pages in to get to the registration page. I had a really good guide. I’ve read that 1/4 to 1/3 of families in my school district don’t have a computer or only have the one their child has from school. I don’t know how they manage school stuff.
3. A quick trip to church this afternoon to pick up a check from the art show. We raised $2000 for Ukraine relief, the highest amount in 10 years. We took a picture for the church newsletter, to be posted under Good News.
4. A friend brought little bouquets of herbs that he had cleared out of his garden. They’ll be in a pot tomorrow.
5. Astounding Help Desk experience at Collin College. Unhurried, accurate, friendly, etc. Still cannot make it through ApplyTexas but we did get a newer email address, so maybe that will produce results.
And you? What made you happy today? Do tell!!