Five things that made me happy today:
1. My little pencil sized red buds are leafing out like crazy. See pic below. I was so convinced they wouldn’t do well, that I haven’t checked on them in about 10 days. That’ll show me!! (The stick with the joint is the tree!)
2. Rainy morning followed by stunning Texas spring weather.
3. Ruby asked for a movie this afternoon so we attended Demon Slayer, an anime movie. Very long. Very long. Pretty violent. And very long. We kept our masks on and were two of about 8 people in the theater. Happy to go to a movie again.
4. Got Ruby registered for summer indoor soccer. Starts first week in June. Yay. It’s good exercise. It’s fun to watch. She has a couple of friends on the team. Her dad is one of the coaches. What’s not to like??
5. Such beautiful weather is calling for a back-yard sit before the sun is gone.
I love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.