May 14, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. My Starbucks total came to exactly $17.00 and I joked that there should be some prize. So the barista at the window gave us a cake pop. Max enjoyed it.
2. I did get my ThePhotoStick to work, as far as I can tell. 47G of photos on my computer and only 44 duplicates. That’s a surprise.
3. Plowing through some more administrative tasks today. Just a do-er this week.
4. Beautiful warm spring day. The weather person says eight days of rain coming. I prefer the sun, thank you any way.
5. Comfort food for supper — french toast with some really stale rye bread. Yummy.
I’d love to hear about your happy spots today — or any day.