May 13, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. I found my hearing aids in a rarely used desk drawer at the Soto house, unnoticed there for at least 6 or 8 months. Yay!!
2. Got a sonogram for my injured (?) knee, in about 10 minutes at my new favorite clinic. Results in 3 to 5 days.
3. Ruby is invited by the “aunties” to Seattle for ten days this summer. A dream vacation for her.
4. Got a bunch of administrative stuff done, a very satisfying activity.
5. It is still just really fun, driving around in my yellow car, feeling so smug about those dull black and white and silver cars. Not kidding.
I’d love to hear what makes you happy — any day.