May 11, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Interviewed a new doctor today and I think she’s the one. Impressed with the whole operation.
2. The young aide who did my vitals said, Wow! That’s good, when he noted my blood pressure! I chuckled.
3. Treated myself to a favorite comfort food for supper — tortellini. It’s hard to beat pasta.
4. I ordered 50 black cat wooden buttons and they came today. I have no idea what I will do with them but they make me happy.
5. A support group call on zoom tonight that always just grounds me. And, really, thank heavens for zoom.
I always love to hear what makes you happy. Reading it makes me happy!