May 10, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A mixup with a repair person this morning resulted in no appointment after all. The owner answers the phone and dispatches folks. I felt 100% gotten and genuinely apologized to. A rarity in our time. I’m glad I found this company.
2. I also found a new doctor for myself. I was soooo well treated by the receptionist this morning. Appointment tomorrow morning, first thing. Anticipating meeting the doctor in person and finding a new medical home. No complaints — just an annual visit.
3. Another meal treat for Mother’s Day. We went to Bella Green and it was just as good the second time. I was prepared this time for enormous portions and saved some for later. Yum. Good food.
4. Got a really good start on my 2020–2021 school year report for Max and Ruby. My goal is to finish the document this week. Lots of things to pull together but it’s the kind of project that I like doing.
5. Early, rainy night. Some stormy weather nearby but I think we’ll just be getting lots of rain. Good for sleeping.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.