Five things that made me happy today:
1. Birds in the yard next door making spring noises early this morning.
2. Buds on the Bradford Pear. I know they’re evil trees, but they are really beautiful for a few weeks in the spring. My next door neighbor has a big, old one that is just lovely in a little bit.
3. Another fine meal from the carry out section at the grocery. This one was “crab” salad and it was yummy. I ate every sliver of it.
4. Had a delightful visit with the head of Max’s school. I went in prepared with some complaints and we turned that around in about 60 seconds. She got out her big journal that she uses to record her notes and I knew we were on the right track. Turns out her assistant is a Tica.
5. The afternoon turned sunny and bright. The dishwasher repair person finally came and (don’t tell) the dishwasher wasn’t running because I hadn’t closed the door. Max and Jupiter the dog took a late walk in a nearby wild-ish park. He wore his best hiking flip flops. Life is always entertaining.
And you? Come on, whatchoo got?