Five things that made me happy today:
1. Good day with the gkids, lining up the week, making a few appointments, parsing out some chores.
2. Our wind-up kitchen timers came today. Twenty minutes goes by fast when you have a pig or cat. My chicken is coming next week.
3. Twenty minutes of chores x three pairs of hands = a neat looking house. Plus a little shot of exercise.
4. Max and I shopped at Christina’s Nursery to find some much desired fox glove plants, which were promptly settled in the front garden. They have been missing from the garden for a couple of years. Christina’s (Preston south of George Bush) is family owned and bringing in truck loads of locally sourced bedding plants right now. Highly recommend. Just south of Lowe’s.
5. Heading out for a neighborhood walk. Still some pleasant day light left. Doves are calling. Must be spring time!
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.