Five things that made me happy today:
1. Chop-wood-carry-water kind of day.
2. More plants and seeds to the yard. Things will be pretty random when/if they come up. Some seeds had expired, but, really, one never knows.
3. Two vaccination appointments in my immediate family this week. One today. One tomorrow. It feels like we’re coming out of the woods in the foreseeable future.
4. I made a little art this afternoon. A little piece. Not done yet. Thinking about making a bunch of littles. Although I see my larger ones around the house and they were really fun to make.
5. Ruby is considering an etsy shop for her jewelry. First, a logo, which she’ll probably get a running start on tonight.
I’d love to hear what made you happy.