March 3, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Thursday is Zoom Day and I had some good ones.
2. School drama for both gkids and we are all handling with some aplomb (whatever that really means), some humor, some tears, and promises/commitments going forward. That is part of having a great life, yes?
3. Beautiful sunset tonight. It looked like a swirly painting with a giant ball of fire at the center.
4. I moved my asparagus fern back outdoors. One winter I forgot and left one outside, in the plastic pot it came in, through a freezing winter complete with snow. It was doing just fine the next spring. They’re probably not as delicate as I’ve been led to believe.
5. I got about an hour of puzzle work in, early this morning, with direct sunlight. Really makes the colors sing. Even though I have a daylight lamp on the table, it’s just not as good as Mr Sun.
Bonus: The same folks who left the blue canvas wagon at their trash pick up point left a nice bike out. The only thing I can find are a couple of flat tires. It has a kick stand which I consider a requirement for a good bike. Good find, eh?
Bonus #2: Max was home, under the weather today. I gave him a “salon” shampoo, stretched out on the kitchen counter. I cut all the tangles out of his beautiful, curly hair. Some of them were the size of my little finger. 500% better.
And you? What reminded you that happy is the way to go today?