March 29, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby had her first meeting with an artsy craftsy partner today. Yay. Sewing, jewelry making, who knows what? So exciting.
2. Max made his first perfect batch of hash browns. We have been trying for weeks, found some tips on YouTube, and voila — perfect hash browns.
3. We worked out how to narrow cast his semester project on zoom and will practice tomorrow. Coming next week. Also yay.
4. Another perfect spring day — sunshine, breezy, time and inclination to do some yard work including planting some bloomers in the cracks in my patio. We’ll see how that works out.
5. Max and Ruby and I checked out our favorite bluebonnet fields in Plano. They are coming along but not ready for prime time yet. We’re guessing two weeks late — corresponding with our polar experience this spring.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today — always.