March 27, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. It was a beautiful sunny day which Max declared was “perfect.” We spent quite a bit of it outside in a great spring day.
2. We visited Texas-Tulips (10656 FM 2931, Pilot Point, TX) near Pilot Point, along with hundreds of other people. Several varieties of tulips were still blooming; most had been harvested. It seems an odd match for Texas and is near some elite horse farms. The land around Pilot Point is rolling hills and reminds us of parts of Missouri.
3. After Mexican food at Mazatlan (pretty darn good), we visited The Chairy Orchard, the largest 3D pun I have ever experienced. Pic below. We took Max’s Starry Night chair from Great Lakes Academy to visit all the other chairs.
4. I scratched my puzzle itch with a quick trip to The Toy Maven (Preston Royal Village) and, wouldn’t you know, they had just shelved a new shipment. Ahhhh.
5. Red the Rabbit was back early this morning. It makes me happy that they have returned for several months now.
Bonus points for most links ever included, I think.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Always.