March 25, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Max walked home from school and set up getting to the gym.
2. Ruby accepted an invitation to some tutoring in English class to catch up.
3. I had a great day in the Partnership course with people from Europe and Australia and North America, all at my kitchen table. Thank you, Zoom. And Landmark.
4. Mr Sassy Crow was back in my yard this morning. He is the biggest and glossiest of the birds that often visit my place. He was in the pear tree when I came downstairs this morning. When I came outside with peanuts, he called his friends.
5. I put the screen and louver inserts in the windows to enjoy the warmer weather. I’m hoping to leave them in place for the spring.
Your turn! What made you happy today?