Five things that made me happy today:
1. Max and Ruby went to lunch at Rockfish with their grandpa. We are lucky to have so much family so close by.
2. Later, we satisfied our ice cream cravings with a drive-through at Braum’s and took the treats to
3. Cottonwood Park — really one of my favorite parks in the north part of the city. Kim Loehr Soto and Mañin Soto lived a couple blocks away when Max was born and I lived across the street from them. We all spent many hours with Baby Max in that park.
4. The sun was out and we had bird seed left from yesterday’s trek and fed the Canada geese, some pigeons, and a few grackles. More Northern Shovelers were across the lake and making a flotilla in the creek.
5. My two Thursday zoom calls help keep me sane these days. Today was no exception.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.