March 24, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Someone has already spoken for the collage I posted last night. That’s a nice shot of confidence for an artist.
2. I did some decorative things around my house today. This and that. Very satisfying.
3. Bunches of spring flowers in my neighborhood yards — daffodils, a few late hyacinth, Texas plum with beautiful white showers of flowers, a few redbud. I do like this time of year!
4. Thursday is Zoom Day and there were some good ones.
5. Including making close to final plans for April 24 Art Show & Sale & Reunion & Celebration at church. Open to the public 9 to 1. We have a few artist spaces left. Contact me.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.