March 13, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church. The sanctuary choir sang. The sermon was provocative. AND, it was our first Sunday without masks in a long long time. It was great to see faces!
2. Brunch with the usual bunch at Gloria’s. We ended up with girls at one end of the table and boys at the other. The girls were doing a ridiculous amount of laughing. One of our regulars is marrying in the summer. For the second time, at 70. That makes me very happy.
3. Ruby and her friend Sophie walked over to eat their lunch mid-afternoon. They can really hide away upstairs for a completely private get together. Something they like.
4. A nap, confused by the time change. I either slept one hour or not.
5. Got my first modern shingles shot. I only have a sore arm at the moment. I’m happy to get something off my to do list.
And you? What made you happy today?
Bonus: The other yellow Fit at church parked near me today. Accident? I think not.