March 12, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. The library is having a book sale — $10 for a grocery bag full of books, CDs, DVDs. Ruby and I went.
2. She got 10 or 12 CDs. She’s a pretty good music hound. She also helped me find some picture books for collage materials.
3. I made another run with Max. The local model train group had a big meeting/display going on in the conference room. Trains used to be a special interest of his and wow! could he remember a bunch of stuff from those days, including the “schnable” railroad car.
4. I finished a fun puzzle from my friend Cecilia Galbraith. Some unique underwater creatures.
5. A pleasant, sunny day after some chilly ones. Got in an evening walk before supper.
Your turn! What made you happy today?
Bonus: I found most of my current inventory for the Creative Community Show & Sale & Reunion & Celebration scheduled for April 24 at First Unitarian Church of Dallas. I have more things than I thought. That’s a good feeling.