June 7, 2022. Tuesday.
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Mañin Soto and Max came over to edge my front lawn. A task that will get complicated tomorrow after hand surgery. Yay!! Looks great.
2. I finished all my pre-surgery tasks in one way or another. Including putting a few on my Not Doing Now list.
3. I don’t always remember my Not Doing Now list. But when I do, it makes me very happy.
4. I started one of those library books and it is excellent. It’s been a while since I read something that made me want to just stop doing anything else and read it. That’s this book.
It’s The Last Wild Horses, by Maja Lunde. She also wrote The History of Bees, another knock out book. In another time I would have said — see you next week when I’m done with this book!!
5. The cats know something is happening. Rexie in particular will NOT let me sit down without climbing all over me. They’re psychic.
Your turn — what happened to make you happy today? Anything counts.