June 7, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A physical with my new doc. I am such a fan. I never spent more than 5 minutes in an exam room, waiting for the next person. Such good vibes.
2. THREE sizes of rabbits in the back yard, including a new baby that would probably fit in my hand. See below.
3. A sunflower from winter birdseed has bloomed in the front yard. The bloom is 4 or 5" across.
4. The squirrels have now learned that I am inside the big window in the back. They are also sitting on the fence, looking in, and making squirrel noises.
5. The pyrrhuloxia was back this morning, on the patio. He is a bit out of range. Wonder if the winter weather threw him off. This is the second or third time I’ve seen him here.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.