5 things that made me happy today:
1. Max walked home from school. On his own initiative.
2. Got the second grandchild’s report card. Both passed all their subjects. This was a super tough year.
3. We went out to dinner to celebrate. Max and I went to Sweet Hut after for custard. Yum.
4. But first, we moved all the lumber into the garage. The garage smells like a lumber yard. mmmmm.
5. Home Depot delivered the lumber today with one of those long trailers with the fork lift trucks that lower from the back and off load whatever the product is. The longest boards are 20', so he carefully came down the alley with the load above the 6' fences (we’re the second house), made a right smart turn into our driveway, and deposited the wood exactly on the edge of the drive and parallel to the edge. I love careful workmanship!
How about you? What made you happy today? I love reading about it.